- CID Receives $8.8M Grant for Cargo Apron Expansion | The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID CID Recieves $8.8M Grant for Cargo Apron Expansion - Ground Breaking October 3! Read more here: https://flycid.com/cid-receives-8-8m-grant-for-cargo-apron-expansion/
The Eastern Iowa Airport has received an $8.8 million Federal Aviation Administration discretionary grant to relocate and expand its cargo operation, positioning CID to handle even more of the state's cargo demands. The grant - the largest discretionary grant CID has ever received in one year - is p...
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Today’s Honor Flight with Eastern Iowa Honor Flight will be returning to CID around 8:30 p.m. Come out and welcome home our local veterans from a wonderful day in Washington D.C. Greeting the veterans at CID is a wonderful moment you will not forget!
Eastern Iowa Honor Flight is committed to sending local veterans to Washington D.C. to see memorials built in their honor. Learn more about EIHF here: http://eihonorflight.org
Please be aware that due to road and parking lot construction, parking at CID is extremely limited. Carpooling is STRONGLY encouraged. You can drop people off at the terminal but unattended vehicles on the terminal drive is prohibited.
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 2 new photos.
- NOTICE for those coming to the Honor Flight return Tuesday: Due to road and parking lot construction parking at CID is extremely limited. We strongly encourage carpooling. As a reminder, you can drop people off at the front of the terminal, but unattended vehicles along the curb are prohibited. Eastern Iowa Honor Flight
- Throwback to our tailgate on Saturday with our partners from The Java House and SSP America. It was a great day finished with a great win by Hawkeye Football. Don’t fret if you didn’t get to visit the #FlyCIDStairTruck - you can find it again at Northside Oktoberfest on Sept. 29! https://www.facebook.com/events/191004088404066/
- Timeline Photos No more teases - here it is - our #FlyCIDStairTruck. Come by Lot 43 North tomorrow to check it out! We will be there with The Java House and SSP with coffee, burgers, hotdogs and some great CID giveaways! Selfies ARE encouraged.📷
If you stop by and mention where you may have seen a similar truck you may get a special treat that will taste great on a hot day.🍌
- We really aren’t kidding when we say it will be hard to miss us on Saturday! We’re bringing along something BIG - can you guess what it is?
Come by and see it for yourself in Lot 43 North at our tailgate with The Java House 🏈 We are excited to be in Iowa City cheering on the Hawkeye Football team as they face off against UNI Football
- WINNER, WINNER(S)! 🏈 Shout out to Nikki Rawson, Carrie Andrews, Val Burns and Jenna Silver for each scoring a set of tickets to this weekend’s Hawkeye Football game against UNI Football! Message us by 8 am tomorrow to claim your tickets!
Want to find another way to #ScorewithCID? Come to our tailgate with The Java House on Saturday in North Lot 43. We will have coffee, airfare and other goodies!
- The Java House Come by our tailgate on Saturday with The Java House in the North Lot!🏈
Java House and The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID are hosting a tailgate on Saturday! Come visit us in the North Lot during the IOWA vs UNI game. 🙌 #GoHawks
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID shared The Java House's post.
- HAWKEYE GIVEAWAY! CID is the presenting game sponsor for this weekend’s Hawkeye Football game against UNI Football and we want to cheer on the #hawkeyes with you so we are giving away four sets of tickets!
🏈 To enter the drawing comment below with your favorite part of the Hawkeye’s season so far! 🏈
Four winners (2 tickets each) will be announced Thursday at 11 am. One comment per person. Must be able to pick tickets up at CID. #FlyCID #scorewithCID
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Join us next Tuesday (9/18) to welcome home 101 of our area veterans for the third Honor Flight of the year. Eastern Iowa Honor Flight is a non-profit organization dedicated to sending veterans to Washington D.C. to visit memorials built in their honor. Their flight is scheduled to land around 8:30 pm.
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 3 new photos.
- Congrats to Jolene Salehoglu and Kolbi Jamison for each winning a set of football tickets to the Hawkeye Football game against Iowa State Football this Saturday!🏈 Message us by tomorrow (9/7) at 8 am to claim your tickets. Like our page to stay updated on future giveaways. Go Hawks!
- We've been sharing construction photos and updates as Phase 3 of our Terminal Modernization project continues. This photo is a throwback - circa 2008 - of what has been unofficially dubbed the "hall of flags."
These flags, installed in 2006/07, were a collaboration with the former Cedar Rapids economic development group, Priority One. Each flag represented local companies with international headquarters.
Today marks the last day the flags will be hanging at CID. They come down tonight in order to prepare for the next part of the construction project.
We're putting together a promotion so we can give people a chance to win a flag and have their own little piece of CID history. So stay tuned for details on that.
If your at CID today, take a moment to snap a selfie with your favorite flag.
- #FunFact one tool we use to learn where our passengers are coming from is a license plate count. Each day, employees from Republic Parking go through CID’s parking lots and list where each vehicle is from by Iowa county or state.
The map below represents all those passengers and guests who parked at CID from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018. While our primary catchment - or market - area is within a 60-minute radius, you can see many people across the state and across the state’s borders fly through CID!
- This weekend’s Hawkeye Football game against Iowa State Football isn’t one that you want to miss! We are giving away two sets of tickets to the game (Two tickets per winner). Just comment with an emoji of how you feel about football season to enter.
Here’s how we feel about football season 🤗💛🏈
One comment per person. Must be able to pick tickets up at CID. Winners will be announced on Thursday 9/6 at 11 am. University of Iowa Iowa State University
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Max and Henry are traveling pros that came here from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. They shared some traveling tips with us: only pack the essentials (snacks and toys), exercise is very important, and always say hi to the “big bird” The REAL Herky #FlyCID
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 4 new photos.
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Check this out! Our 54,000 square foot expansion is looking phenomenal! A portion of the new area will open in about a month, including the new Gate 2. There are many exciting changes happening in the near future - watch for updates! #FlyCID
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 3 new photos.
- The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID Congratulations to Sara Schultejans and Katie Goettsche for winning tickets to the Hawkeye Football game on Saturday against NIU Football at 2:40 pm. Message us to claim your tickets. Like our page to see future giveaways. Go Hawks!
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID updated their status.
- We’re hiring! We are looking for outgoing individuals to fill our part-time Guest Services Associate position. In this role, you assist airport guests in a fun, fast-paced environment. This position is part-time and offers competitive pay with the ability to earn tips. Check it out here: https://flycid.com/airport-guest-services-associate/ Applications close on 9/7.
- Who’s pumped for the @[117631918254127:Hawkeye Football] opening game against @[252754734756720:NIU Football] this Saturday? We are giving away two sets of tickets to celebrate the Hawk’s first game of the season! Just answer our poll below... Who’s pumped for the Hawkeye Football opening game against NIU Football this Saturday? We are giving away two sets of tickets to celebrate the Hawk’s first game of the season! Just answer our poll below to get entered (there’s no wrong answer). Winners will be announced Thursday at 11am. Winners must be able to pick tickets up at airport. University of Iowa Northern Illinois University
🛫 Have you ever flown in/out of CID? 🛫
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID created a poll.
- July was the sixth consecutive record breaking month for us! The total number of passengers traveling through CID in July was 106,994. That is 3.2% more than the previous record set in July 2014. Thank you to all of our passengers for flying CID! Read more here: https://flycid.com/sixth-consecutive-month-for-passenger-record/ #FlyCID #Aviation #Airport
BOOK A TRIP
The Eastern Iowa Airport has received an $8.8 million Federal Aviation Administration discretionary grant to relocate and expand its cargo operation, positioning CID to...read more
Connectivity, Information, Deals
Join our e-news letter to receive the latest news, events and promotions