- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post We had a great time today with our friends at Z102.9 as we celebrated the return of Allegiant's non-stop service to LAX! Thank you to everyone who joined us for some fun and those who helped with the flight and event!
And - congrats to Brittany Bruch and Courtney Trumbauer, who will each receive $400 in airfare, courtesy of Allegiant!!
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 4 new photos.
- Allegiant LAX Airfare Giveaway We'll be going Hollywood tomorrow as we celebrate the return of Allegiant's seasonal, non-stop flight to LAX. Our friends from Z 102.9 will be here for a live remote and party from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Stop by to see Schulte and Clare and hit the red carpet for a photo and some food! AND - there's still time to register for a chance to win $400 in airfare from Allegiant - go to flycid.com/allegiant - deadline to enter is noon, Wed., May 17!
- Timeline Photos Allegiant’s seasonal non-stop flights to Los Angeles are back at CID!
To celebrate, Allegiant is giving away $400 in airfare plus a Movie Magic Package, courtesy of Marcus Wehrenberg Theatres and The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID.
Go to flycid.com/allegiant to register to win! Must be 18 years old or older to qualify. Registration deadline is noon on Wed., May 17. Two winners will be picked.
- Timeline Photos Do you have what it takes to pull a 65-ton plane? Donate at least $2500 to Eastern Iowa Honor Flight and we'll find out on July 15 at The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID.
Let us know you're coming at Pulling for Honor 2017 and register your team today.
- Timeline Photos The Linn County Emergency Management Agency is seeking volunteers to participate in The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's Triennial Full Scale Exercise. Participants are needed to play “victim actors” to provide local emergency responders with realistic mock medical patients.
The exercise will take place May 20, 2017 at the Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids and lunch will be provided.
To participate or find out more about how you can help please contact Thomas Ulrich with Linn County Emergency Management by phone: (319) 892-6502 or email: email@example.com
All ages are welcome, however 14+ is preferred, any participants under the age of 18 will require parental consent. No acting experience is required.
As a reminder: Simulated injuries, artificial blood, and other make-up will be utilized, we encourage volunteers to wear old clothing, and speak up if any simulated traumatic imagery makes them uncomfortable, (volunteers can still help and participate without makeup).
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Seventy years ago today, the first commercial flight departed from CID, operated by United Air Lines. Thank you to all the passengers who've started their journeys with us over the years. Here's to 70 more! 🎉✈️ #TBT #flyCID
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 6 new photos.
- Eastern Iowa Honor Flight Eastern Iowa Honor Flight took over the terminal this morning doing what they do best - honoring our nation's veterans with a trip to Washington, D.C., to visit the memorials built to commemorate their service. We look forward to welcoming them home tonight at 10:05 p.m. Join us at CID to thank these veterans for their service!
Interested in supporting EIHF? Then clear your calendar for Saturday, July 15, as we host Pulling for Honor 2017, a plane pulling fundraiser benefiting EIHF. Tell us you're coming on Facebook to stay in the loop for more information!
The first honor flight of 2017 took off from CID this morning! This is what Pulling for Honor is all about, folks. Join us at the airport tonight to welcome our veterans home and thank them for their service. Arrival is scheduled for 10:05.
In the meantime, take a moment today to invite five friends to Pulling for Honor 2017. Team registration info coming soon!
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID shared Eastern Iowa Honor Flight's post.
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post While an electrician and a finance director have quite different responsibilities at an airport, these gentlemen both do their part to keep the lights on at CID.💡 We celebrated Carl and Don's service awards at the Airport Commission meeting this morning and thank them for their hard work!
Carl Williams is recognized for one year of service as our outstanding electrician.
Don Swanson is recognized for 30 years of service as the airport's Director of Finance and Administration.
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 2 new photos.
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Flights to Denver on Frontier Airlines are back! We celebrated the inaugural flight tonight with snacks & games in the terminal and outfitted arriving & departing Frontier passengers with some swag from The Eastern Iowa Airport.
Book your flight on Frontier Airlines today for fares as low as $79 at www.flyfrontier.com
There's still time to register for the $500 Frontier airfare giveaway. We select the winner tomorrow so enter now: www.flycid.com/fly-to-den/
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 6 new photos — with Chris Miller and Krisoula Karaboitis.
- www.flycid.com Win $500 in airfare as we celebrate the return of flights from Cedar Rapids to Denver on Frontier Airlines! With one-way fares as low as $69, you could stretch those $500 into a nice little Colorado getaway. Enter here: www.flycid.com/fly-to-den/
Search all of Frontier's low fares and book your next trip today! www.flyfrontier.com
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post We're in Davenport cheering on the Quad Cities River Bandits! Stop by our booth to race Rascal down the Colorado slopes on Wii and enter to win $500 in airfare on Frontier Airlines. Throw your name in the hat while you still can! We pick the winners on Tuesday, April 18!
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 3 new photos — at Modern Woodmen Park.
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Thanks to the airports and exhibitors who took part in the Iowa Public Airports Association conference this week. ✈️ #IPAA17
After a trap shoot, five general sessions, and a keynote speech from Dan Gable, we hope you went home reinvigorated about our state's public airports and excited to do it all over again next year!
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 12 new photos.
- Timeline Photos Today, #IPAA17 touches down in Cedar Rapids! The Eastern Iowa Airport is excited to host the Iowa Public Airports Association conference this week at the Doubletree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex. As our peers from the state's public airports and vendors begin the journey to our city, we'd like to thank the sponsors who are making this event possible.
Mead & Hunt
Eastern Aviation Fuels
Foth Infrastructure and Environmental LLC
Kirkham Michael and Associates
McClure Engineering Company
Bolton & Menk, Inc.
Signature Flight Support Corp.
Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc.
Follow #IPAA17 for updates as we learn and connect throughout the week.
- Photos from The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's post Tonight we're hanging out with the Dubuque Fighting Saints, signing up fans to win $500 airfare on Frontier Airlines and practicing our skiing on Wii. Stop by our booth to enter or visit our website at www.flycid.com/fly-to-den/!
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID added 3 new photos — attending VS Cedar Rapids RoughRiders at Mystique Community Ice Center.
- Waterloo Black Hawks Headed to the Waterloo Black Hawks game tonight? Stop by our booth to get pumped up for the return of nonstop flights to Denver on Frontier Airlines! We'll be channeling the Rocky Mountains by skiing and snowboarding on a Wii and entering fans to win $500 of Frontier Airlines airfare. www.flycid.com/fly-to-den/
See you tonight, Waterloo!
GAME DAY! Fargo visits Party Town tonight at 7:05 presented by Waterloo Golf Headquarters and 107.3 The Party.
-Subway Family Four Pack Night: $49
-UAW Night: $8 tickets with ID
-Beer Tour: $15 includes ticket and sampling glass
-Postgame Red Jersey Auction
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID shared Waterloo Black Hawks's photo.
- Win $500 of Airfare on Frontier Airlines | The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID April 17: Nonstop flights to Denver on Frontier Airlines return to The Eastern Iowa Airport.
April 18: Two lucky people win $500 of Frontier Airlines airfare.
Enter now and April 18th might just be your lucky day! #flyCID
Fill out my online form. About Frontier Airlines Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Jamaica on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation profe...
- Timeline Photos We'll be at this Friday's Waterloo Black Hawks game getting the crowd pumped up about the return of Frontier Airlines service to Denver! Like The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID's Facebook page and share this post to enter to win two tickets to this Friday's game against the Fargo Force. It's one of the final home games of the regular season so you won't want to miss it. We will select the winners on Thursday at noon.
Be sure to stop by our booth at the game to play Wii Ski and enter to win a secret prize. Details will be announced on Friday!
- Timeline Photos Have some time to kill before your flight? Grab a drink at the bar in Millstream Brewhaus near the C gates. Download Thanks Again and earn points on your drink or any other purchase you make while at the airport (including parking!
Learn more at thanksagain.com/CID and download from Google Play or the App Store.
- Timeline Photos Nonstop service to Denver on Frontier Airlines returns to CID on April 17th. Browse flights for your next adventure at https://booking.flyfrontier.com/Flight/Select
Low fares from $29 one way!
The Eastern Iowa Airport - CID traveling to Denver International Airport.